Larry Williams’ WVAD mt4 Indicator is a volume-weighted price momentum indicator that was developed by Larry Williams. This indicator is developed based on the concept that the best evaluation of a day’s buying power as well as selling pressure is reliant on the correlation between the numbers of points that the market has moved from its opening price to its closing price for the day. Particularly, it is designed and interpreted in six steps:
1. Take off the opening price from the final price. Esteem the sign, plus or minus.
2. Separate that distinction (from Step 1) by the difference of the high minus the low.
3. Multiply that proportion (from Step 2) by the volume.
4. Standard that product (from Step 3) in excess of a moving window of n-days of time.
5. If the moving average (from Step 4) is positive, net buying pressure is leading so a long position is initiated.
6. When the moving average (from Step 4) is negative, total selling pressure is dominant so a small position is initiated.
You are most welcome in our blogs and feel free to leave your valuable comments and suggestions.
- ganns master math formula mt4 indicator
- Larry Williams mq4